This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Mushroom and Shallot Quiche, p 162) was a gift. So easy, so tasty and I just happened to have some leftover whole-wheat pastry in the fridge needing to be used up! Add to that, the fact that I most always have mushrooms, shallots, eggs, cream and cheese on hand [...]
What, it’s September 4th? Summer’s over? Sadly, yes, the summer holidays are over and many of us are entering a very busy month (parents, teachers, kids!). At this time of the year, I find it’s sometimes hard to get a decent meal on the table quickly when there’s so much going on and it’s easy [...]
Another super simple French Fridays with Dorie. This week. Not that I am complaining, mind you A Gorgonzola apple quiche (p 157) – the perfect combination of sweet and salty and savoury with a buttery crust (yes, I made it from scratch!). The dough does need to rest for 3+ hours in the fridge [...]
what are you looking for?
- Lisa on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Geoff on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- tammy on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mary Hirsch on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- karen on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!