The scene on Monday afternoon in the science lab: Rossy Earle setting up for her guest chef session with Les Petits Chefs. The door opens. One of my longest-serving Petits Chefs appears and says “Oh hi Rossy – how’s it going?”and proceeds to ask her what we’re making, will it be as awesome as the […]
It was a big week for Les Petits Chefs last week – not only did they teach their parents how to make chicken tikka masala from scratch for Food Revolution Day but they also had regular cooking club. With a guest chef, to boot – Chef Rossy Earle. The boys have already had the chance […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!