The scene on Monday afternoon in the science lab: Rossy Earle setting up for her guest chef session with Les Petits Chefs. The door opens. One of my longest-serving Petits Chefs appears and says “Oh hi Rossy – how’s it going?”and proceeds to ask her what we’re making, will it be as awesome as the […]
It was a big week for Les Petits Chefs last week – not only did they teach their parents how to make chicken tikka masala from scratch for Food Revolution Day but they also had regular cooking club. With a guest chef, to boot – Chef Rossy Earle. The boys have already had the chance […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos