Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Potatoes, three ways for the Holidays
- Desiree on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.