This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe is one you might be surprised to find in a French baking book: homemade granola (muesli) bars. But Baking Chez Moi is full of these fabulous homemade treats – humble, not necessarily fancy but always delicious. These bars would definitely make Dorie’s friends wonder “Why would you bother making […]
Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad