Did you hear? There’s a new Philadelphia Cream Cheese in town – a LIMITED EDITION Philadelphia Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese! Since one of my very favourite desserts is chocolate coeur à la crème, this new Philly brick is bound to be a favourite for me – although I do have to make sure I don’t […]
It started with butter. A lot of butter… After a few summers of taking classes at La Cuisine Paris, I’m never surprised to see how much butter is used in their baking classes. Because all great pastries begin with butter, right? What is amusing, however, is watching other people’s reactions to the amount of butter […]
Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines, p 168) was my first foray back into the kitchen after our whirlwind trip to France and Denmark last week. I’ll admit I was in a big of a jetlagged fog when I made and ate these – perhaps this accounts for my […]
Here’s the thing. I’m pretty organised. Some would say overly so. So, you know, when I travel for an extended period of time and know I am going to have access to a kitchen, I’ll photocopy recipes I know I might need in advance. For French Fridays with Dorie, for Tuesdays with Dorie, for Kitchen […]
what are you looking for?
- Tracy Pon on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!