Aren’t these amazing? Gorgeous, puff pastry apple tarts made by boys aged 10 – 13 in just under an hour! Cool, huh? Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I don’t think kids necessarily need their own special cookbooks – just some well-written recipes which teach them […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Scallop and Onion Tartes Fines, p 168) was my first foray back into the kitchen after our whirlwind trip to France and Denmark last week. I’ll admit I was in a big of a jetlagged fog when I made and ate these – perhaps this accounts for my […]
Here’s the thing. I’m pretty organised. Some would say overly so. So, you know, when I travel for an extended period of time and know I am going to have access to a kitchen, I’ll photocopy recipes I know I might need in advance. For French Fridays with Dorie, for Tuesdays with Dorie, for Kitchen […]
With the holiday season just around the corner, there’s no better time to get creative – and what better way than starting with the California Walnuts Holiday Blogger Challenge? The California Walnut Commission is looking for the best holiday recipe featuring California Walnuts and I was invited to participate by the kind folks at Faye […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes