I really, really wanted to like this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Salty-sweet Potato Far, p 359). I mean, a baked custard dish with potatoes, bacon and prunes (supposed to be raisins too but I didn’t have any so used extra prunes) – sounds pretty good, huh? A bonus being that it didn’t take […]
You can tell that I wasn’t feeling too hot when I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes & Prunes, p 212). When I came to look at the pictures last night I was like “Oh my – a big old bowl of stew. Unattractively plated.” No, it was […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)