I really, really wanted to like this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Salty-sweet Potato Far, p 359). I mean, a baked custard dish with potatoes, bacon and prunes (supposed to be raisins too but I didn’t have any so used extra prunes) – sounds pretty good, huh? A bonus being that it didn’t take […]
You can tell that I wasn’t feeling too hot when I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes & Prunes, p 212). When I came to look at the pictures last night I was like “Oh my – a big old bowl of stew. Unattractively plated.” No, it was […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry