I really, really wanted to like this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Salty-sweet Potato Far, p 359). I mean, a baked custard dish with potatoes, bacon and prunes (supposed to be raisins too but I didn’t have any so used extra prunes) – sounds pretty good, huh? A bonus being that it didn’t take […]
You can tell that I wasn’t feeling too hot when I made this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes & Prunes, p 212). When I came to look at the pictures last night I was like “Oh my – a big old bowl of stew. Unattractively plated.” No, it was […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes