Another gadget huh? Well, yes, kinda. But not to keep…. Just to test and review (oh and maybe win….). Over on Food Bloggers of Canada, we’re featuring the Bellini Kitchen Master – a new Thermal Blender designed for domestic kitchens which combines the functions of eight appliances in one – and offering bloggers the opportunity […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? ;) So when I was offered the chance to try […]
If you’ve ever taken a macaron-making class with me, you’ll have heard me going on about how much I love my digital kitchen scale. Honestly, it’s changed the way I cook and bake – rare is a day in my kitchen when I don’t use my scale. Especially for making macarons, precise weight is very […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey