If you’ve ever taken a macaron-making class with me, you’ll have heard me going on about how much I love my digital kitchen scale. Honestly, it’s changed the way I cook and bake – rare is a day in my kitchen when I don’t use my scale. Especially for making macarons, precise weight is very [...]
Tag Archives | product review
Read full story • Comments are closed
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Love your lentils
- jora on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mandy de Roo: Traveling, Food, Lifestyle and More on Love your lentils
- Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!