Here I am back again for another stint as a Recipe to Riches official blogger. Recipe to Riches (“a new competitive reality series where each week, Canadian home cooks battle to have their original recipes become a President’s Choice product, win $25,000 and become eligible for a grand prize of $250,000″) is now in its […]
I’m so excited to be an official blogger for Recipe to Riches for the next three weeks! Ever since I saw the call for auditions for this show, I have been waiting to see what type of production it would be. I mean, you never know with reality TV, right? But I LOVE President’s Choice […]
We all know how much the ELTW household loves the president, right? No, no, not THAT President – President’s Choice Products. And so do a lot of our friends, as you can see from our annual party post from last December! As PC products are one of the few packaged brands I get really excited […]
When I lived in Paris, one of my favourite guilty pleasures used to be going to Marks and Spencer’s food hall and buying myself dinner (oh and possibly a treat or two). I was devastated moving to Canada to hear that M+S no longer existed here. What was I to do? Neil told me not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen