aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Catherine on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- jan on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Lyndsey on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Jill Colonna on Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)