aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics