Someone asked me last week “Why do you take cooking and baking classes in Paris anyway – I mean don’t you already know how to do a lot of that stuff?”. Well, that’s very flattering to think that someone believes I know how to cook and bake ALL things French but really, as with anything […]
Tag Archives | pralines roses
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)