This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie was hosted by Truc of Treats and Michelle of The Beauty of Life. Lemon loaf cake is like a pound cake, intensely flavoured with lemon zest. It’s also the cake that finally convinced me to throw out my loaf pan and buy a new one. So sad, I love the “weathered” look […]
Tag Archives | pound cake
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen