Yes, it’s Cookbook Book Club time again – my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, dinner with Nigella, dinner with Ottolenghi, dinner with Maria Speck, and last month cooked from Naomi Duguid’s book, Burma. This month, […]
Regular readers will know I am passionate about teaching kids to cook and sharing my knowledge of and passion for cooking with others. You’ll know that I’ve been a supporter of (and Toronto Ambassador for) Food Revolution Day since its inception in 2012. Today, Sobeys is taking a stand and partnering with Jamie Oliver – […]
what are you looking for?
- Cakelaw on The #ChoppedCanada Unexpected Ingredient
- smarkies on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Summer on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Margaret @approachingfood on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza