It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week again. I was thrilled to see the Potato Chip tortilla (p 141) making an appearance because 1. I’d had my eye on it and 2. It was quick and easy. Who doesn’t need something delicious that’s also quick and easy to make during December? Basically a […]
Tag Archives | potato chips
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis