It’s been a while since I made bread. So I was excited to see this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia recipe was “rustic potato loaves” (p 138). Mostly because I loved the sound of a potato bread but also because we were being given permission to make something “rustic” looking. All right then. […]
Tag Archives | potato bread
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes