It’s time for another Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge – this time, we’re talking specialty diets. The brief for the specialty diet challenge states: “Catering for special dietary needs doesn’t have to mean compromising on flavour. So whether it is vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free or vegan, we want to know your favourite specialty diet recipes.” Even […]
I’m back! And back in the kitchen where I’ve created a fabulously simple gluten-free pizza using a polenta base topped with tomato purée, cheese and mushrooms. It’s inspired, in part, by a dish my friend Cathy whipped up in our little kitchen in the South of France last week using “bits and pieces” from our […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes