It’s time for another Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge – this time, we’re talking specialty diets. The brief for the specialty diet challenge states: “Catering for special dietary needs doesn’t have to mean compromising on flavour. So whether it is vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free or vegan, we want to know your favourite specialty diet recipes.” Even […]
I’m back! And back in the kitchen where I’ve created a fabulously simple gluten-free pizza using a polenta base topped with tomato purée, cheese and mushrooms. It’s inspired, in part, by a dish my friend Cathy whipped up in our little kitchen in the South of France last week using “bits and pieces” from our […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts