This week’s French Fridays with Dorie was the epitome of autumnal simplicity. Gorgeous local pears (the recipe on p 396 calls for apples or pears but I had pears on hand), gently poached in a syrup made of sugar and honey and spices that just scream autumn (orange and lemon zest with a touch of […]
Tag Archives | poached pears
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life