This week’s French Fridays with Dorie was the epitome of autumnal simplicity. Gorgeous local pears (the recipe on p 396 calls for apples or pears but I had pears on hand), gently poached in a syrup made of sugar and honey and spices that just scream autumn (orange and lemon zest with a touch of […]
Tag Archives | poached pears
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche