This week’s French Fridays with Dorie was the epitome of autumnal simplicity. Gorgeous local pears (the recipe on p 396 calls for apples or pears but I had pears on hand), gently poached in a syrup made of sugar and honey and spices that just scream autumn (orange and lemon zest with a touch of […]
Tag Archives | poached pears
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels