On leaving Yosemite National Park, we headed for Gold Country. We made our base in Placerville (pronounced PLASS-er-ville; formerly Old Dry Diggings, Dry Diggings, and Hangtown), California. Its current name comes from the placer gold deposits, found in its river beds in the late 1840s. We picked up a self-guided walking tour of the Main […]
Tag Archives | placerville
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on A virtual shower for #BabyFamilyBites: Blueberry cheesecake macarons
- Monica Shaw on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Geoff on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup