The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set of […]
There’s nothing I like more than a big bowl of salad for dinner and with summer coming it’s becoming a more and more frequent dinner option. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a perfect example of what I like for dinner on a very hot day when I can’t be […]
I’m all about getting kids to try new foods. I mean every week in both my boys’ cooking clubs, I work hard to not only show the boys how cooking is fun and tasty but also introduce them to new-to-them foods. But learning to eat new foods shouldn’t just be about kids. At our kid-free […]
I’m excited to be a sharing a recipe for Mushrooms Canada today – a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. Mixing mushrooms with ground beef is a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes without even noticing! Finely chopped mushrooms look similar to ground beef so they blend […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen