This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a great example of how a few simple ingredients with a simple preparation can really shine as a dish. The Pipérade Stir Fry (p 341) is a version of the Basque specialty of pipérade - prepared with onion, green peppers and tomatoes sautéed with piment d’Espelette (and yes, the […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Chicken Basquaise, p 201) was a perfect dish to share with friends a couple of weekends ago when the weather started to turn autumnal. A slow cooked dish it involves chicken cooked in piperade. Piper-what??? Piperade is a traditional Basque dish – according to Dorie in the Washington […]
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)