It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Spaghettini with tomatoes, lemon, feta and pine nuts Serves 4 Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients – 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced (or 1 796ml can diced tomatoes) – 4 tablespoons olive oil – 4 cloves garlic, minced – salt and pepper to taste – zest and juice of 2 lemons – 6 […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect