Ok, ok, sorry. Another French Fridays with Dorie recipe that I seem to have freestyled. It was supposed to be Lemon Barley Pilaf (p 383) which I was pretty happy about but the day I came to cook it, I realised I had a lovely box of wheat grains (wheat berries, couscous and bulgur wheat) […]
Tag Archives | pilaf
what are you looking for?
- Strawberry yoghurt cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Le Croque Monsieur
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans