Ok, ok, sorry. Another French Fridays with Dorie recipe that I seem to have freestyled. It was supposed to be Lemon Barley Pilaf (p 383) which I was pretty happy about but the day I came to cook it, I realised I had a lovely box of wheat grains (wheat berries, couscous and bulgur wheat) […]
Tag Archives | pilaf
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway