It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week – this was a super easy and fast recipe to make (Crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers, p 340). And thankfully because even though I have been in Paris (and I know many of you wish you were too!), working at La Cuisine Paris, leading recipe testing sessions (this […]
Tag Archives | pickles
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast