You know it’s been a fun Petits Chefs session when the science lab is a huge mess either during or after a cooking club session and/ or if there are hardly any photos of the boys at work and the fruits of their labour This week was one of those weeks when we welcomed Joanna […]
It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week – this was a super easy and fast recipe to make (Crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers, p 340). And thankfully because even though I have been in Paris (and I know many of you wish you were too!), working at La Cuisine Paris, leading recipe testing sessions (this […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Christine on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants