Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
Those of you who follow me on Instagram or Twitter will know I love a good galette But did you know that just a little over a year ago, pastry intimidated me? Even though I bake macarons quite often and teach others how, other seemingly easier baking projects, like pastry, eluded me. Until last year […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Tomorrow is Mothers’ Day and for those of you who are still looking for a quick dish to add to a brunch table or even a dessert, I have the perfect thing. Little pots of jam and cream. That’s right. Jam. And cream. Cream cheese, to be exact. I am thrilled to announce that I […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month