Do you know the Saunier de Camargue? When we realised we were fairly closeby last summer in the Languedoc.(i.e. a over an hour’s drive each way – would make for a long day of driving but since we were “so close”…) we were keen to visit the salt marshes. We’d read that the landscape features […]
Tag Archives | petit camargue
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life