We’re working with Jerusalem artichokes again this week for French Fridays with Dorie. Despite the name, these ugly root vegetables are NOT artichokes. Also known as sunchokes they are a member of the sunflower family (their flowers are similar in appearance). We’ve roasted Jerusalem artichokes for French Fridays previously so I was fortunate enough to […]
I’m a little bit in love with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal vegetable soup (p 83). Up until late last week, it hadn’t been very summery in Paris – in fact it had been downright cold. And raining. So when I invited Amy over for dinner on a freezing Sunday night, […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries