We were so fortunate to welcome Shayma Saadat to the Petits Chefs kitchen-lab to lead an (Aushak) Afghan dumpling workshop for them this week. Yes, they are very lucky and yes, I am feeding their dumpling obsession Shayma, who I met at an adult Afghan dumpling workshop in the spring, is an internationally published food […]
Having once represented Lebanon in the Miss World pageant, Bethany Kehdy is now seeking to win fans over to the cuisine of Lebanon and the Middle East. Her new book, Pomegranates & Pine Nuts (Duncan Baird, October 2013) is designed to bridge the gulf between the traditions of ancient and modern culture and features Lebanese, […]
what are you looking for?
- Jody on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Tracey on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Garbure from the supermarket
- Sarah on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway