Easter is in sight and so for my fourth post for Liberté, I wanted to offer you a little something for your holiday table. It’s a gorgeous chilled minted pea soup, rendered deliciously creamy with the addition of Liberté’s Plain Greek Yogurt o%. This soup was actually inspired by a chilled Turkish yogurt soup I tasted […]
Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
Chicken Stock Ingredients: 1 lg. chicken 2-3 lbs. 1 kg. Onions 2 medium roughly diced Leek 1 medium white part only, roughly diced Celery 2 stalks roughly diced Garlic 2 cloves halved Cinnamon 1 stick Or 1 pinch of ground cinnamon White peppercorns 1 tsp. Any type of peppercorn will do Bay leaf 2 Fresh […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)