One. Hundred. Recipes. One Hundred. Weeks. Of cooking with Dorie Greenspan. Well cooking through Around my French Table with an amazing group of bloggers. I mean, I always looked forward to Fridays but this group makes them even better. I love reading everyone’s posts on Friday mornings and even if I don’t always get around [...]
As I sat in the TGV racing to Agen last Thursday, I was pretty happy to read that this week’s Gastropost mission was PEACHES! I knew, heading down to spend the weekend in The Kitchen at Camont with Kate Hill, that a trip to the Nerac market would be in order and I was on [...]
what are you looking for?
- Colette @ JFF! on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Martha on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- Colette @ JFF! on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Shelly on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets