Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
Nigella’s chocolate pavlovas Ingredients For the chocolate meringue: 6 egg whites 300g caster sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped Serving Size : Serves 8–10. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Beat the egg whites […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Susan on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman