Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
Nigella’s chocolate pavlovas Ingredients For the chocolate meringue: 6 egg whites 300g caster sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, sieved 1 teaspoon balsamic or red wine vinegar 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped Serving Size : Serves 8–10. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Beat the egg whites […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Geoff on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons