If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
This post is brought to you by a lazy afternoon on the couch one Saturday in Paris. I will admit right here that when I am in Paris, on my own, and pottering around the apartment, I will often have the TV on in the background. I like hearing French that is not the French […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life