If you live in France, there’s nothing better than an after school snack, straight from the boulangerie. A pain au chocolat or a handful of still-warm chouquettes (choux pastry puffs studded with pearl sugar)… Since we don’t live in France, the next best thing might be an after school snack that you make yourself, right? […]
“Best. Field. Trip. Ever.” Seriously, guys, everything can’t always be the “best”. Except it seems that being a Petit Chef these days is pretty darned awesome so maybe they are right! On Monday we headed to The Gallery Grill whose Chef Suzanne Baby just happens to be the sister of our own Ms Baby in the […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (goat cheese mini puffs, p 7) might have been one to intimidate me a few years ago. I mean – CHOUX PASTRY!! It’s because of French Fridays with Dorie that I have no fear of the stuff – our first ever recipe was gougères which were a cinch […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes