It’s Hallowe’en week! As someone who grew up in Australia, celebrating Halloween was completely new to me until I moved to Canada. Being an elementary school teacher, of course, Halloween is not easily avoided — my students start thinking about their costumes weeks before the big day! The day itself at school – with haunted […]
Tag Archives | party
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life