Yes, I ate some macarons last month in Paris. And made them too. So many in fact that I believe I went into a state that I am going to call “macaron fatigue”. Yes, folks, it is possible. However, now I’ve been removed from them for a while, I feel ready to look at my […]
View Larger Map Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set. I will be updating this with day to day pictures (read: not all food photos!) fairly regularly so head on over there if you are interested. You never know what or who you might see there…
Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
(or a non-exhaustive guide on where to take 8 year-olds in Paris….) When I was in Melbourne recently, I had the fortune to meet my best friend from childhood’s twin 8 year-old boys, Joe and Sam. After commenting on their little hoodies and penchant for wearing them even though it was relatively warm, I made […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards