So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
(or a non-exhaustive guide on where to take 8 year-olds in Paris….) When I was in Melbourne recently, I had the fortune to meet my best friend from childhood’s twin 8 year-old boys, Joe and Sam. After commenting on their little hoodies and penchant for wearing them even though it was relatively warm, I made […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen