I’ve written many a letter from Paris in my time – and I’d give anything to see the letters I sent home especially during my very first couple of years living there in the mid 1990s (well now, that dates me, doesn’t it?). I reckon they’d have formed perfect fodder for a book or, were […]
Tag Archives | Paris Letters
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche