I’ve written many a letter from Paris in my time – and I’d give anything to see the letters I sent home especially during my very first couple of years living there in the mid 1990s (well now, that dates me, doesn’t it?). I reckon they’d have formed perfect fodder for a book or, were […]
Tag Archives | Paris Letters
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey