Those of you who follow this blog will know that one of my favourite things to do when I visit another country (even one I know really well) is to take walking tours, especially those centred around food. I like the fact that on a tour, you can share your desires to do/ see/ eat […]
Tag Archives | Paris Left Bank
what are you looking for?
- Strawberry yoghurt cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Le Croque Monsieur
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans