You must know by now that I am a huge fan of walking tours, especially in my favourite city, Paris. This past summer, I had the fortune to take part in the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the La Cuisine Paris Sweet Walk of the Marais and the La Cuisine Paris “Bellies on Foot” tour of […]
In 1995 when I first moved to Paris, I unwittingly moved myself into into the thick of Emile Zola’s “Belly of Paris” very close to Les Halles in the 2ième arrondissement near the rue Montorgueil (definitely not as trendy back then as it is now). Perhaps this was my attempt to be at one with […]
Yes, that’s David Leite up there ^^^ taking a photo of divine Portuguese pastéis de nata (custard tarts) that we discovered when we both joined The Sugar Walk of the Marais, a walking tour developed by one of the talented and knowledgeable La Cuisine Paris pastry chefs, Guillemette. The tour takes place in the trendy Marais […]
All right, all right, I’ve been in Paris nearly 2 weeks now and not a single post yet about being here? Well, I’ve been busy eating bonbons and drinking champagne working you know! And you can always follow me on Twitter, Flickr or Instagram to check out what I am up to daily. I have […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos