Whenever I travel, some of the first things I seek out in the places I visit are the markets. Especially in a place like Paris, it pays to do your research before you leave so you don’t miss the market days in the various neighbourhoods (you can read about some of my favourite Paris markets […]
On my last full day in Paris, I was fortunate enough to join a small group from La Cuisine Paris and head out on their new-ish tour of Le Potager du Roi at Versailles. Not your typical Versailles tour, this one doesn’t lead you around the Château at all – rather you are shown something […]
Those of you who follow this blog will know that one of my favourite things to do when I visit another country (even one I know really well) is to take walking tours, especially those centred around food. I like the fact that on a tour, you can share your desires to do/ see/ eat […]
Food tours when I travel. I’m a huge fan! You might remember, from Paris alone, this tour by Flavors of Paris on the Left Bank, the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the Context “Bobo Palate: New Trends in Parisian Cuisine“, the La Cuisine Paris “Sugar Walk” of the Marais, the “Bellies on Foot” tour, again from […]
When I was planning this year’s trip to Paris, I was kind of overwhelmed with how MUCH I wanted to do/ see/ eat. Paris kind of does that to you. One way of managing one’s desires to do/ see/ eat everything is to take a gourmand walking tour, such as those offered (amongst others) by […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Jessica on Flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake for World Nutella Day 2014
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)