Five years ago today, I posted my very first French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Every Friday after that from October 2010 to nearly the end of June 2015, I faithfully posted a recipe I’d made from the book (not missing one single week!) along with my friends over on French Fridays with Dorie. It’s the […]
I’m lucky to be spending a fair amount of my summer in Paris again (can you say 7 days and counting?!) but since I recognise that most people can’t, I’m happy to bring you a cheaper way to bring a little bit of Paris to your table this summer – Laura Calder’s latest book, Paris […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!