Who doesn’t love Paris in the springtime (or anytime for that matter)? Well now you have the chance to join me in Paris, for seven days from March 8-15th 2015, to experience Paris differently – with the locals! I am absolutely thrilled to be partnering with AYA LIFE on this project – those of you […]
Right, so macarons. I guess you could say I know how to make them. They mostly turn out (although I have a new oven so I am learning my recipes all over again – more on that soon). And when I teach classes, people often ask me “What’s Level 2?” Typically my response will be […]
As many of you will already know, I spent some time in July working on a very special project at La Cuisine Paris – their “recipe incubator“. Basically five weeks in a row, every Monday, a group of keen foodies and I would gather in the kitchen at La Cuisine and test some of their […]
Many of you know that when I was in Paris this summer, I took advantage of having a couple of weeks to occupy myself filled this time with some macaron-making classes. Since I (rightly) figured I might have macaron fatigue after a few classes (and, errr, a number of macaron-tasting sessions!), I also signed up […]
As soon as I knew that my teaching schedule in Paris this summer would allow me a luxurious and very welcome 2 weeks to myself, I immediately started Googling “cours de cuisine Paris” to see what classes I could take during that time. Having been hooked 2 years ago by the Lenôtre macaron class and […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies