There’s always a cheer when Massimo Bruno is announced as the visiting chef for Les Petits Chefs. He’s visited three times before – to make pizza, pasta and gnocchi so I was wondering what on earth he would make with them this time around. I’m thrilled he wants to come and work with them again […]
Tag Archives | panzerotti
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)