Everyone knows that teaching kids to cook is something I am passionate about. Through my Petits Chefs and Cooking Basics classes, I’m teaching my students how to cook, yes, but also life skills that will serve them well as adults. This year, you’ll also know that for Food Revolution Day – TODAY – Jamie Oliver […]
What to write, what to write? It’s the final Charcutepalooza challenge. Ever. I can hardly believe it! Who would have thought a year ago that Neil and I would be hosting an all-meat luncheon for 7 people featuring meat we cured, smoked, ground, packed and blended ourselves? Certainly not me. It says a lot about […]
I was so thrilled a few weeks ago to read the list of February recipes for French Fridays with Dorie – since we would be curing our own pancetta for Charcutepalooza, I was excited to use it in this week’s dish: Green beans with pancetta (p 333). Dorie calls it a “simple dish made special […]
February’s Charcutepalooza challenge was like a gift from the gods: Not only do Neil and I both like love bacon and pancetta, but we have actually made it before – for another food challenge involving Michael Ruhlman – the BLT from Scratch challenge in the summer of 2009, back when my blog was just a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes