We’re back! That’s right, Les Petits Chefs is back in session for the term and I couldn’t be happier! The beginning of the school year is always a little bit chaotic (for teachers, too!) so I like to cook something simple with the boys on the first week of club to see where we are […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Swiss Chard Pancakes, p 350) was one I might have passed by had it not been on the “to cook” list this month. I’m glad I made them because finally I have a great way to disguise the bitter taste of chard which I am not a fan […]
It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Corn Pancakes (p 337) – ages ago as a quick dinner that I served with a salad. An interesting recipe with just eggs, flour and corn, I wasn’t sure how they would turn out and […]
One of my blogging goals this year was to work on developing more original recipes. So I couldn’t have been happier when I was approached by the folks at Twist Image on behalf of The Dairy Farmers of Canada to see if I would like to participate in the Anyday Magic Recipe Makeover. The idea […]
I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen