Les Petits Chefs were thrilled to welcome Rossy Earle back for the FIFTH visit to our kitchen lab! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to folks like Rossy – who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to come and share their culinary knowledge and culture with my students. This […]
The scene on Monday afternoon in the science lab: Rossy Earle setting up for her guest chef session with Les Petits Chefs. The door opens. One of my longest-serving Petits Chefs appears and says “Oh hi Rossy – how’s it going?”and proceeds to ask her what we’re making, will it be as awesome as the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)