Wait, what? Where did the summer go? I know, I know, I was away for the vast majority of the time and even though it was a LONG stay in France this summer, it feels like it went by in a flash. So, next week I am back to school for planning week. Then, in […]
Tag Archives | overnight oatmeal
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): ANZAC biscuits
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant