Are you like me and associate apples with the Fall? Perhaps it’s the teacher in me – I always think of apples as being a September “thing” – but did you realise that in Ontario, apples are available nearly year round? Nope, me neither until quite recently. I also hadn’t realised how many different types […]
Tag Archives | Ontario Apples
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche