I’m always a little hesitant to share foodie discoveries here – you know that feeling of wanting to keep something to yourself – but sometimes you come across something so special that you can’t help but want to share. Case in point, Chatham-Kent, Ontario. Those of you who live in Ontario might be scratching your […]
Tag Archives | ontario
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos