I’m always a little hesitant to share foodie discoveries here – you know that feeling of wanting to keep something to yourself – but sometimes you come across something so special that you can’t help but want to share. Case in point, Chatham-Kent, Ontario. Those of you who live in Ontario might be scratching your […]
Tag Archives | ontario
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)