A few weeks ago at the Roncesvalles Polish Festival, I ate a pierogi pizza from Pizzeria Defina. It was seriously good and no it didn’t have pierogies on top of it – rather it had bacon, potatoes and some cheese on a lovely thin crust. I’d been thinking about it trying to recreate it since […]
Tag Archives | onion
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells