I’ve been in Mexico for five days, exploring Puebla with the Mexican Tourism Board. You know, Puebla, the home of mole poblano. And other delicious treats like chulupas, chilaquiles, sopa poblana, cemitas and cremitas (don’t worry you’ll find out more soon!). In any case, it’s quite fitting that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was salads […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, pissaladière is a version of pizza, popular in southern France, topped with caramelized (nearly puréed) onions, garlic, olives and anchovies. Anchovies being one of my least favourite foods in the world, I switched these out for some oven roasted tomatoes (the last few from this summer’s crop), and […]
what are you looking for?
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Jana (Zuckerbäckerei) on Reinventing the lamington 2014: Lami-choux
- Jo-Ann Blondin on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway