*Olive image from Shutterstock Today I’m sharing something a little different for this week’s “Summer Reads“. Not a cookbook (although there are recipes) and not a memoir (although it has elements of a memoir), it’s the story of Canadian rower, cyclist and explorer Julie Angus’ sailing journey around the Mediterranean on a quest to learn […]
Tag Archives | Olive Odyssey
what are you looking for?
- Margrét Jóhanna on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Cakelaw on What’s cooking? Peanut butter, banana and oatmeal energy smoothies
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials