*Olive image from Shutterstock Today I’m sharing something a little different for this week’s “Summer Reads“. Not a cookbook (although there are recipes) and not a memoir (although it has elements of a memoir), it’s the story of Canadian rower, cyclist and explorer Julie Angus’ sailing journey around the Mediterranean on a quest to learn […]
Tag Archives | Olive Odyssey
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen